Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hooked Up With An Old Friend

I logged onto, yet another of my alts, my mage and one of my old guildies whispered me. Her game name is Sheenah. She's a Dranei Hunter we used to play every day and she's a great on line friend. We did Black Fathoms Deep today and had a great time. She's level 72 so she one shotted everything and I grabbed the loot. HaHa she's too high a level to be able to use any of it anyway. I'll send the greens I can't use to the guild enchanter for mats and store the rest in the guild bank.




I am so glad she found me online. She has her own guild now and made me a pretty high level member :).


I remember when we played before and got into a couple different guilds together it just didn't work out. I don't think I'm really very social so I do better one on one or on very small groups. I think I quit playing my Mage cause I didn't want to have to group with large numbers of people I didn't know. To many chances for petsonalies to clash.

Anyway I'm trying it again for my friends sake. I may just have to tell her I really don't want to do large groups.







No comments:

Post a Comment