Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Long Grind

I'm bound and determined to level up. I'm grinding away at the quests and taking advantage of rested time for the experience bonus it gives. Since I can't play as much as some peeps I need all the advantage I can get.

To this end I'm alternating between my Lock on BT and my Druid on Velen. Both are level 24 so alternating between them makes sense, to me anyway.

I've learned alot though I'm sure my daughter would argue I'm a horrible noob.

The guild is having it's first event in Blood Hoof village this weekend and I'm bummed I may not get to be there. I really am trying to be part of this group but it's hard when you can't play when everyone else is on. Though I guess i'm surprised to hear some guildies were asking after me?

I get dissapointed too easily when I try to do runs and it seems I get left behind. I really need direction till I get the hang of it and as noob (sort of) I guess I'm really bad at it.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment