Friday, February 13, 2009

Warlock Grouping

Ran an instance with two other locks last night. I was so uncomfortable the whole time. I think it would have been easier if we had all been in in game chat or vent or something. I didn't know what to do and I wanted to learn something about playing my class.

On the bright side I did get new bracers and a new dress. We left a lot laying on the ground though.

This morning I made level 20 and Cloud helped me get my sucubus quest done. He's been so helpful. He helped me last night get my Valentine achievement.

I really like the lock class. I want to work my Mage too though I like casters in general. I rolled a warrior to play when I'm letting Cat gain rested time. She's undead an I named her Rubybludbath. Goulish. Mwuaaa.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment