Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not Just Another Alt

I couldn't get on BT Sunday, the queue was several hundred deep. I had planned to play my new hunter when I thought, "What am I doing I already have a hunter and at a higher level than any of my other toons." So off to Velen I went to log into my first ever toon, Valynda.

What a hoot. Of course after I got her new bags and a hair cut we went straight to the battle ground. I missed my hunter. I don't remember her being fun before.

We went to Stranglethorne and got her some new pets, raptor and tiger. That rapter rocks.
Finished some quests I started 6 months ago and did an AH run for new companion pets.

The economy on Velen is crazy out of whack.

I've got to work on my hunter for the Apocalypse guild, I really miss the hunter pets.
-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment