Friday, January 9, 2009

Good Game Night

Had a evening playing my Nelf Druid last night. She's at level 19 now and I think we get our cat form quest next level, not sure though. Up till now the quests have been relatively easy with the exception of getting the water form. I almost quit at that one. I died so many times I just didn't want to go on. Then I logged into Wowhead and someone had posted the exact coordinants for Cartographer and off I went--cake.

What I'm trying to figure out now is how to spec this chick. Most of my points are in balance right now with one in resto. I know I should probably go feral while I solo but I really am a caster at heart.

So for now I'll experiment and do some research on builds and keep reading the Druid blogs like The Big Bear Butt. I love that one.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment