Friday, January 9, 2009

My Newest Alt

I started yet another alt the other day. I'm determined to try out every starting area in the game so I went with an Undead Warrior. So far so good she's fairly powerful. I'm not really good with the melee type classes being a caster at heart, but I like this starting area pretty well and it feels familiar since my main Belf Hunter has been hear several times as well as most of my other Horde alts, LOL

I do have a level 18 Ally human warrior so I'm not totally unfamiliar with class, but she gets killed off so much I get frustrated with playing her.

I'm going to have to buckle down one of these days and play one of these toons through, but for now i'm having fun so no harm done. It's just a game, right?

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment