Friday, February 6, 2009

I Love Apocalypse


Wow what a great bunch of people. Got a good active group on Vent last night for the first time. I think we're warming up to each other now. There were about 5 of us that stayed on and got to know each other. It was Severd. Soluna. Meretrix. Voodude. me Cat and Jade.

Got a real surprise to find that Meretrix was a guy but plays a female Belf Lock. I got some good advice from the other lock that was also on vent with us too Soluna. I also got a great macro for my attack rotation. I love these guys.

Jade chimed in for a bit but computer issues are still plaguing her. Almost tax time girl

We had more drama last night in the form of a guildie spamming the chat with obsenities and wild accusasions that we were treating him badly because he/she was black. HUH?
You can't see color. Mere and Bell who are both officers demoted him and made changes to the web site so as not to allow him access to the bank or vent but they had no rights to /gkick him which was a shame. We all put him on ignore and that helped the spamming.

On a funny note my leetle friend Leefw whispered me to get back in the guild but I didn't reply. That guy was creepy. He must have come from an RP server before, I am being kind here, to be so wierd as to ask someones mom to be their in game girlfriend. Ewwwe.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment