Sunday, February 1, 2009

Up by 5


Had a great weekend of WoW. Got to play more than usual and on Borean Tundra with Sarah's guild, Apocalypse. What a great group. I've never felt so much a part of a guild before. This is what I've been looking for in team playing.

I logged into the Velen server to play my other toons and let my BT's get some rested time logged but I couldn't settle in and play them. I wanted to get back to the fun server. LOL

On that note, I played on Saturday for about 5 hours straight then took a break and came back on to play till 2:30 am. Whoohoo that was fun. Played my Lock all evening started at level 9 and ended at 14.

It helped that I had played all this content before, but it had been quite a while so it was not boring. I got stuck on my level 10 class quest for my Void Walker. As an Alli you don't have to fight mobs to get him so I was unprepared for that. I died several times in quick succession then decided to level up a bit and come back.

I didn't realize that Class quests followed your levelsso every time I leveled up the quest then changed it's level number too. So I'm thinking Yikes I'm in trouble here, and by level 14 I finally figured out that the mobs didnt change level just I did whew. What a noob.

I'm enjoying the game again. Yes!!

Another thing I found interesting since joining this guild is how do Cloud and Jade always know when a person has leveled. I mean the glow is not off the toon and I havent finished typing "ding" in guild in guild chat and they've already sent a "grats". How do they do that and I want that macro too. Meh!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment