Friday, January 23, 2009

Game Night 2

A few posts back I did mention that I left my really good buddy's guild to join my sister's guild.

I did this hoping it would give me more time to play with my girls since they are both in the guild. It has done that so far. But playing with my sister is the trial.

Did I mention that she's moody, tempermental and sometimes rude.

Example: last night she and I were running around killing mobs for her quest and gathering herbs. One of our guildies joins us and that's cool. Rachel is also in the area but hadn't made it over to us yet. When she does she needs to go to the AH. That's cool so ok waiting for her when my sister says over vent " I don't know what you guys are doing but I won't wait for you" and left and got on the boat to Darkshore.

Now I'm sorry but that is not how you treat guildies / friends / family you are in a group with. I was totally upset and quit the grouping. I changed toons and regrouped with Rachel who told me she was booted from the group as well.

And that is the Guild Leader. I wish I has stayed with my friends guild. She would never do that to a friend.

Had to vent. Dissapointed by her high handedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment