Friday, January 23, 2009

New Guild - The Re-Mix - Again

Ok so once I finally got online after the maintenance, I saw my bud Zeenah and started chatting and QQing about my fun (not) night on the "family" guild. She asked if I wanted my current toon, my Gnome Lock, to be in her guild and I jumped on the chance. So I did move 1 of my toons from the "family" guild back to the "fun" guild and I'm going to stay put this time. Zeenah has been playing a long time and has some high level toons and is really great about helping her buds level and quest.

I leveled my Lock up a notch this morning and am really enjoying playing her. Also, really getting my inscriptions level up good too, but had to log out for work just when I got a gang of new spells to work :( I'll have to see what they do later and I'll pass some along to my "family guildies" too. I'm looking forward to working up to being able to make glyphs. That's where there is money to be made also. ka ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment