Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Guild - Again

Well, I'm in another guild. I said goodbye to my friend's guild when my sister invited me to her newly created guild. I'm afraid my friend Zeenah is really ticked at me, but as I told her... family first. So both my daughters are in the guild and of course my sister. So there is no excuse for them not playing with me anymore...

I like the idea of having access to the guild bank but wish the access was more restricted. I don't want to store things in there for just anyone I don't know to use. I want to store extra herbs and enchanting mats in there but don't want to go expecting to do an enchant and find them all gone to some noob I don't even know.

The name of the guild is KillerKatz (cute) and there is a web site and vent (cool) but so far I can't gain access to the web site. Hopefully that will change soon. I guess my daughter Sarah is the web administrator so she'll hook me up.

Anyway, we've already run and instance with a 5 man team which went ok except one of our hunters kept pulling aggro on us all and wouldn't listen to instructions. We really needed a true tank for that run, but other than the two almost complete wipes (lol) it was great fun and I'm looking forward to doing more as RL allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment