Friday, January 30, 2009

New Server / New Guild

I rolled new toons on Borean Tundra. A Belf Mage named Irelia and a Belf Lock named Catryalini . My daughter is the guild leader and she's got a couple of really great guys as officers. I leveled to 9 on Irelia then had to go to work. The next day I leveled Cat to 8. I really like these toons.

This guild is already pretty good size, 63 members yesterday and feels like family. A real chatty bunch. But like all families it has it's little dramas. Cloudhoof, the second, had to /gkick someone for being offensive and rude. Then someone else said Cloud was insulting him and he /gquit. Oh Boy!

Sarah has really strong leadership skills as well as being so knowlegable about the game. This is a strong and active guild I think it's going to take on a life of it's own. Haha

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment