Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Inscription Profession Update

Well started slow this morning as I has some minor computer issue that I had to run a diagnostic on before my computer would start up, Ugh! Was worried I had contracted something dreadful that would wipe my hard drive never allowing me to play WoW again
:/

Got past that and logged into my main Alli toon, Catryalini, to pass out some gold to my other toons. Then went strait to my Lock, Belmada, to work on leveling Inscriptions. I'm at level 101 and am able to make Major Glyphs for all classes. I've put a glyph on Belmada and sent one to Rachel for her hunter. I've put a gang of them and some scrolls in the AH at a low price to see how they do. I need more herbs and I can make more ink. I don't know who needs what so I'm just going to put items into he guild bank and let peeps pull what they need.

I have an armor glyph that requires enchanting to use so I sent that to Catryalini to see if she can figure out what to do with it. Nobody seems to want any enchants so I haven't been able to level her too much more lately. I guess I'll have to save junk weapons and practice on them and then vendor them. Last instance I went on with my sister's guild I couldn't beg anyone to take an enchant before we went in. Odd!

No comments:

Post a Comment