Monday, January 26, 2009

New Addons

I've just downloaded two new addons, Auto bar and Dominos. So far I like them. They work well with my other addons and only a small learning curve for adjustments.

Auto bar lets you customize your bags and buff items for the class of your character and puts all your foods and bag items on a pop up bar for easy access. I really like it but I've only customized it for my Lock so far. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works on my mage that has so many more items that can be utilized by this app.

Dominos is just another bar addon, but I like it better than any of the others I've used so far and it works with my Titan addon very well. I like being able to move the bars wherever I want and not have them in a fixed arrangement like many other bar addons I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment