Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend Game Play

Well, I really got to play a lot more than I thought I would this weekend. I didn't really play on any of the tunes in my sister's guild. Just left a bad taste in my mouth from the last time I played with her. Hope I get over that soon.

I worked on leveling my Lock and really like this toon so far. I really like playing in the Dwarf areas around Ironforge. So far even dying has not been too often or too painful. I'm learning a good rotation for my lock and learning which minion to bring out at the right time to maximize my effectiveness. Just hit level 15 and am halfway to level 16 due to a good solid 3 hours of play this morning.

I have gotten 4 coins of ancestery so far for the Lunar Festival, and gone to **** oh darn I forget the name of the place where the festival is being held. Anyway I'll update this when I figure it out. I want to get a festival outfit. I got some buff foods last time I was there.

Also been working on my inscription leveling and am at about 91 now and am able to make some minor glyphs for each class. It's making the inks to create the glyphs and scrolls that is difficult. I've got a bag packed with scrolls right now and most require enchanting to use them so I'll send one of each to my enchanter Catryalini and put the rest in the AH. I've also made a hunter glyph which I'll give to Rachel, she's doing so well and is passing me by already, which isn't hard to do. I'll use the other which is a Lock glyph for myself or give to Sarah for her Locky Lady. Fun Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment